We have a proven SEO infrastructure set up to provide REAL results for entrepreneurs. We currently focus on real estate professionals (agents, loan officers, title reps) and have had phenomenal success. If you are a real estate professional – this is a GREAT way to earn extra income OR if you are a great sales professional that knows how to work with real estate professionals – contact us!
We are successful entrepreneurs who have created a GREAT sales environment with a KICK BUTT compensation plan. If you want to do any of the following – you need to contact us ASAP:
– Make GREAT residual income
– Work as little or as much as your schedule permits
– Sell a GREAT service that will help your clients
– Be part of a FUN and cutting edge company
SEO Technical Specialist
We have a FUN company with a relaxed, internet atmosphere environment. The dress code is casual and we even have an arcade room in the office!
This is a full time in office position (no telecommutting….sorry). This individual will assist with all aspects of our search engine optimization efforts. Pay will be based off of education and experience.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Work independently to enhance organic search visibility for websites.
• Setup, audit, and configure Google Analytics / Webmaster Tools to identify site issues, such as problems with crawl and html errors.
• Run technical SEO audits on websites
• Identify areas for on-site improvements in site structure, internal linking, and content
• Perform keyword research & build lists of targeted key phrases
• Run citation & link profile reports
• Apply on-page optimization by uploading new content and filling out page titles, meta descriptions, and image alt tags
• Compiling monthly report data on traffic, rankings and perform tasks
• Monitor, track and report on SEO performance and trends.
• Other duties as required.
• 3+ years of experience developing and implementing SEO initiatives.
• Knowledge of advanced search operators, SEO tools and automated methods for site and page analysis, link analysis and website visibility, including Google and Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Google AdWords Keyword Planner, Moz, Microsoft Excel, page analyzers, citation and link research tools, etc.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Omniture and/or other web analytics software, and ability to employ strategies based on data collected from analytics.
• Excellent communication, project management and prioritization skills.
• Self-motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently.