1. Why should I go with SEO Real Estate Experts?
- We only work with Real Estate Professionals and provide a complete end to end system with ALL fees included (there are never any hidden or additional charges)
- We are run by a licensed and experienced real estate and mortgage professional that has completed more than 2600 transactions over the past decade utilizing these systems.
- We are BBB Accredited which shows stability and our commitment to our clients.
- We are the ONLY Company that takes the risk and offers a LEAD GUARANTEE for a fixed price.
- We are the ONLY Company that offers FREE lead coaching to help its clients see a high potential return on their leads.
2. As a real estate professional I get 3-5 calls a week from internet marketing companies. How do I differentiate one from another?
- Don’t be fooled by companies who outsource web development and internet marketing. Make them PROVE that they have in-house resources.
- Be wary of companies that don’t provide the names of key employees and team members.
- Look for companies that are accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Beware of companies that make ridiculous claims about first page placement in a short period of time.
- Click here for more information.
3. How long is the contract? Am I locked into a long-term agreement?
- Contracts are for 12 months however the contract allows you to cancel, without penalty, after 4 months.
- Upon cancellation you would be responsible for payment through the end of the month following your notice of cancellation.
- We currently have over a 90% retention rate with our clients.
4. What’s the difference between renting and owning a website?
- The difference is very similar to the difference between owning and renting a house.
- When you rent a house, any improvements you put in while renting are not carried over to you when the rental period is over. However, when you own a house and put in improvements you build equity in that house and increase its value. Every dollar you spend in marketing for your website helps you build “equity” with the search engines and is critical for long term success.
- Most of our competition offers Real Estate and Mortgage professionals a “rented” platform and drives pay per click marketing to the “rented” website. They typically do not do any search engine optimization.
- Our company believes that owning a website and capitalizing on every dollar spent for your long term success is critical. Remember…..we are real estate professionals that help other real estate professionals succeed!
5. Why is a mobile responsive website important?
- From a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) perspective having a mobile–friendly website is now a requirement (see Goggle’s Mobilegeddon).
- Not sure if your website is mobile friendly, check out Google’s Mobile Friendly Test: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly.
- Click here for more information.
6. Why is an index-able IDX important?
- An index-able IDX solution allows website owners to literally use every listing in their market as a doorway to their website. SEO Experts strongly recommends this as a way to get extra Google “points.”
- Click here for more information.
7. How does SEO Real Estate Experts provide leads?
- Our clients come to us because they want to focus on working with clients and have us handle all of their internet marketing needs.
- Our marketing campaigns focus on search engine optimization for long term success and targeting marketing via social media and search engines. With our lead targets, we take the risk on how much leads will cost us. If you have ever done pay per click marketing you know that it is very tricky and can cost hundreds of dollars per lead if you are not skilled and monitoring your campaigns. We are the experts so we take that risk!
8. Are my leads sold to other companies or agents?
- No! All leads are generated directly from YOUR website and we do not resell the leads to anyone else.
9. Do you qualify (scrub) leads before I get them?
- We have a proprietary process of scanning our leads real time through an email and phone verification service to try and reduce the amount of false email addresses and phone numbers.
- This is a quick check that flags data for us internally and then all leads are delivered to you in real time and are delivered to your email as well as to your cell phone (if requested).
- You have full control in how you want to handle contacting your leads.
- It is our strong belief that YOU are the product that the consumer must buy and that you must create a relationship with the prospects.
10. Are your leads of good quality?
- Yes! Our leads are generated from BOTH organic search engine results and targeted marketing efforts.
- Leads are sent directly to your website home page, landing pages, and various property search pages.
- Your leads are generated from YOUR website and exclusive to you.
- All leads generated through our websites are run through a proprietary phone and email validation check and sent to you via email and text real time. Leads are also immediately connected to your company provided CRM for follow up.
11. How soon will I begin to make money from SEO Real Estate Experts leads?
- That is impossible to predict. Some real estate professionals have been instantly successful and for some others it took over a year to close their first transaction. It completely depends on you!
- The Realtor industry average close rates for leads are 2.4%. Our clients often see up to 8% close rates on their exclusive leads from our system.
- This equates to the potential for an additional 1-3 closes monthly
- Translation = $5k to $15k in potential additional monthly commissions
- Generally, if you follow our systems for lead conversion you should be successful within three to six months.
- Once you build a pipeline of leads you should create a steady flow of sales and income. We have many customers that are generating 100% + return from our leads.
- See our ROI calculator for more details.
12. I already have a website. Why do I need another one?
- Nearly every agent has a website today! The real question is this: Is your website producing business? Since nearly every agent has a website how are you going to differentiate yourself from your competition?
- With a SEO Real Estate Experts internet marketing solution we brand you as the expert of that community.
- This gives you a tremendous competitive advantage over the other real estate professionals in your community.
13. I already have real estate business from referrals and past clients. Why do I need a website?
- It is fantastic that you have created a good referral business for yourself.
- However, the habits of the consumer have changed and now nearly 90% of all consumers start their home search on the Internet.
- Do you really want to miss out on the opportunity to reach 90% of the market?
- By having an SEO Real Estate Experts internet marketing solution we bring the customer to you. Wouldn’t it be great to turn on your computer every morning and have a customer waiting for you to help them?
- Add SEO Real Estate Experts internet marketing solution to your traditional business and you dramatically reduce the chance of potential clients in your area going anywhere else!
14. What are the costs involved?
15. Is it RESPA compliant to get 3rd party advertisers / sponsors involved to cover part of the costs?
If you are in the real estate world, RESPA (Real Estate Settlement and Procedures Act) and the CFPB’s (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau) enforcement of RESPA is a top concern to you. The CFPB has deemed numerous joint marketing agreements to NOT be in compliance with RESPA and has handed out significant fines to mortgage, real estate, and title company professionals accordingly. SEO Real Estate Experts has worked closely with numerous mortgage, title, and real estate brokerages as well as numerous legal professionals to structure our offerings in a manner that numerous parties feel are RESPA compliant. Please do not construe this information as legal advice and you should seek your own legal opinions on this matter.