Through your SEO REAL ESTATE EXPERTS internet marketing program you are provided 2 different types of leads:
A "User-Completed" lead means that the end user put in all of their contact information on the form and the lead is sent directly to you.
An "Auto-Fill" lead means that the end user only put in partial contact information and the SEO Real Estate Experts software performed a "skip-trace" to provide the full contact information. For example, if someone only fills out an "address" field wanting to know their home value, and for any reason doesn't complete the form our software will find all names, phone numbers, and email addresses associated with that address. Often times this leads are filled out by a spouse, children, friends or neighbors. These can still be very good leads with the proper follow up.
For "User-Completed" Leads:
- Realtor/ LO: "Hi this is NAME, I am a Realtor (or Loan Officer) that specializes in your area. I received a request for information from you from my website. Are you currently looking to buy or sell your home?"
- Prospect: "Yes, I just wanted to know what my home is worth?" or "Yes I am looking for a home in XYZ area."
- Realtor / LO: "I would be happy to assist you with that..." Build relationship from here.....
For "Auto-Fill" leads:
- Realtor / LO: "Hi this is NAME, I am a Realtor (or Loan Officer) that specializes in your area. I received a request for information from you from my website. Are you currently looking to buy or sell your home?"
- Prospect: "I didn't fill out a form?"
- Realtor / LO: "Perhaps someone from you household filled it out? Regardless I specialize in XYZ area. Is there anything I can assist you with, perhaps a free valuation on your current home?"
- Prospect: "How did you get my information?"
- Realtor / LO: "I have a very sophisticated website that has great lead capture and research tools integrated into it. Someone put your address into my website and my software found your contact information associated with this address. We use these types of research tools all the time to help our clients buy and sell their properties. Is there anything I can assist you with"
Remember the most important thing with Internet leads is to build trust by people helpful, cordial, professional, and looking for ways that you can add value to the prospect.
Respond quickly and professionally. You are 100 times more likely to contact a client within 5 minutes of them filling out a form on your website versus waiting 30 minutes or more.
Don't be surprised if the lead doesn't remember filling out your form or being on your website. Remember, people searching the internet often have the attention span of a 2 year old (they could be on the phone, watching TV, or other distracting items when they filled out the form).
If you are a Loan Officer calling leads, it is often useful to say that you are part of a real estate team vs. just stating you will help the prospect with financing.
Good , consistent follow up (utilizing a CRM) via drip campaign, regular phone calls, post cards, etc. can often increase your lead conversation rate by 300%-500% or more.
- Call prospect ASAP: coordinate so that SOMEONE on your team is always available.
- Email ASAP: auto-responder is OK, but custom email is better and get on DRIP campaign.
- Send a postcard (if address is included). Include language similar to script mentioned above.
- Knock on their door: Bring a printed copy of their lead form to prove you are not just soliciting them randomly.